Friday 3 December 2010

Digital Technology

I failed to properly meet my targets, as out of all of them, I only tried experimenting with Adobe After Effects. That said, I'm still not confident with the program, and would need alot more practise to use the it correct.
Over the weekend, I will practise with Photoshop at home, using tutorials on sites such as Youtube to learn specific effects. Hopefully, this will give me some inspiration as well.

What Motivates you to develop specific technical skills?
I believe most skills come from the need to solve a certain problem, such as requiring a specific effect on Photoshop, or learning how to upload files to a site such as Youtube. In this day and age, it is also vital people learn how to use digital technology, especially in media related areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment